Friday 8 March 2013

Last minute do!

So, yesterday night I went to a relative's 50th Wedding Anniversary do. It was an enjoyable night (except for the drunk-ness of some) and I had a good few laughs.

For me, the party was last minute, as I only found out the day before that I would be going! So, of course I had to find the right outfit for the night.

For my outfit; I wore a black velvet top (m&s) and a black skirt in a skater style (asos), I decided on this because I thought the dark colours would be suitable for the party that was in the night. Also, instead of simply wearing a dress, I thought that a bit of mix and match with the materials of the top and skirt would be a fun look.
To add a bit of colour to the look and to cover my legs, I wore a pair of plum coloured tights (new look).
I'm a short girl and it was a party, so I wore a pair of black wedges (new look) on my feet. I think these made the outfit more party appropriate.
Lastly, I wore a silver, spiky necklace (new look) to make the outfit less plain. I really love this necklace because it looks good with a lot of outfits!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you think I chose wisely for the event!

Eleanor x




2 comments:

  1. I tagged you in a post, do it
    http://buttonsand-bows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete